Saturday, December 15, 2007

I know, I know

Okay, so I have not posted in forever (thanks Sarah for you note!)! Caitlyn ended up with Pneumonia again and we had colds and tons of other fun stuff. Now we are getting into the Christmas season and SO busy with buying gifts and Christmas parties and plays. Tomorrow at church we have our choir Christmas cantata and I am really looking forward to it. Even though I don't have a very good voice, I LOVE to sing (it's from the heart, and that's what counts right?). Tuesday the girls go to "Miss Lisa's" house for a bit, she's our new babysitter. I get to leave the girls with her once a week for a few hours to get stuff done. In reality it won't be that often just because of holidays and stuff she has going on. But I'm excited for just a couple of hours of housecleaning time or just "me" time. This Tuesday I'll be baking cookies for our playdate. Then on Wednesday we have playdate and that night the kids at church have their "play." Caitlyn is going to be a piece of old-fashioned ribbon candy in a candy store. I was hoping she would get to be an animal, but maybe next year. Friday we will head to Weatherford for Christmas with my family. Unfortunately I won't get to see my sister, brother-in-law or my nephews this year. They have "quarantined" them since it's RSV season. As often as we are sick I would hate to expose them to my girls anyway!!
Our big news right now is that Cally is walking. She is doing pretty good. She gets braver and braver. For the next couple of months she will get lots of bumps and bruises, but they learn the best if you just let them figure it out.
Well, that's all I know for now. Here are some new pictures of us. I will TRY to update this more, hopefully after the holidays I will do better.





These two pictures were taken in Enid on Thanksgiving. Caitlyn got to ride the train at the mall. That night it snowed so Caitlyn got to build her first snowman the next day.


2 comments:

The Jarnagins said...

Thanks for the update!

Courtney Huff said...

I was happy to read an update too! I check yours every once and a while to see whats happening with the Horne's